May 29, 2012

Freebie - Tuesday is Cooking Day!

Every Tuesday in our classroom is cooking day! Keep in mind that we do not have access to an oven, so when we say "cooking," we really mean creating something spectacular and fun to eat with food! Sue, my co-teacher and I take turns every week bringing in the ingredients needed for our culinary delights and occasionally we will send home a letter asking families to send in donations to stock our cooking closet.


This week Sue's idea was one that is commonly used around this time of year, but she found a fantastic recipe to go along with it! We usually have a short recipe that the students follow, but the recipe today was very special.  Since I am new to blogging, I am not sure that I am going to be able to share it with you, but  I am going to try really hard! We are not sure the original source of this...please let me know if you have seen this recipe displayed like this before so that I may give proper credit. 

Click on the title below


Dirt picture











0 comments:

Post a Comment