September 16, 2012

A Pirate's Life for Me!!

There just isn't enough time! I can't keep up!!! I haven't even had a moment to post pictures of my classroom this year. Every year I change the theme of my classroom, which I use for back to school. I have to say that I am so in love with the pirate theme that I used this year, that it may be my theme for the next several year. Many thanks to all of the talented teachers who have posted products on TpT and Teachers Notebook. I know that I have mentioned some of you by name. Your products have made my pirate classroom so much fun!!
Here's a little tour...
A large pirate sits on the window of classroom greeting mateys as they enter (we have covered the sword with a book, just to be on the safe side)
Pirate Numbers to line up on:)
Love this hanging outside my classroom - it once was on my door
but due to the fire safety regulations, we are no longer able to put anything on
our classroom doors:(

Posing with pirate hats on the first day of school - we also used pirate eye patches to find gold in the sand table!!
Happy Birthday - Pirate Style!!
Pirate Numbers 1-30
A pirate letter chart and word wall





 





0 comments:

Post a Comment