January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year!

Tomorrow is back to school after a wonderful holiday vacation.  I always feel a renewed energy when returning back to school after the new year.  I'm not sure if it is because I was able to spend lots of time in my classroom over the break (I need a life, but it is so relaxing for me). Now when I walk in tomorrow morning, I can take a breath and feel prepared!

I also feel that January is a great time to reflect on my teaching and make necessary adjustments to guide instruction for the remainder of the year.  It is also a fantastic time to get students to work on the self reflection process (which is needed for APPR even for kindergarten!)

Another reason I am looking forward to going back to school tomorrow is that I know this vacation has been too long for some of my students and they need to come back to a smiling face and a comfortable routine. I too long for that routine when I have been home for too long. We will start the day off with a celebration of course! What a great way to come back!   We love to celebrate EVERYTHING so we will ring in the new year (because I certainly didn't make it up to see the new year and hopefully they didn't either!)

We will talk about making class resolutions and complete some adorable New Year's projects as we ease our way back into our routines that make us all comfortable and we  prepare to give 100 percent until our next vacation.

Hope you are just excited for the new year and all that it brings!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you stopped by my blog! Looks like you are busy in your classroom, which always so much fun!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blog! I can tell you are a dedicated teacher with a huge heart! Thanks for stopping by mine. I am your newest follower and looking forward to reading your posts!

    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog - great blog, lots of neat ideas!!Looking forward to reading about more of your ideas.
    cheers
    Tama Trotti

    ReplyDelete
  4. CBD Vape Pen For Anxiety | Pure CBD Oil Vape Pen Starter Kit:The best way to quell anxiety wherever you go? This CBD disposable vape pen with pure CBD vape oil turns vaping into a therapeutic exercise. Place your order online today and get free shipping.

    Source: Cbd oil vape pen starter kit

    ReplyDelete